We don’t look it, but we are 375 years old and proud of it! No one in the Hamptons looks their age, so why should our Town?
Come celebrate one of the best places on Earth – Southampton Town, New York, home of the World’s most beautiful beaches, the best outdoor sports, activities for kids, dining, shopping, places to interact with nature, and so much more. We also have World-class museums, cultural centers, arts centers and galleries. Come visit!
This Spring, come out for WinterFest and THAW Fest – The Hamptons Arts Weekend, March 22-24, 2019. You’ll see all of the hidden gems of Hamptons Arts and Culture in one weekend. Free Trolley service and guided tours will make for another unforgettable weekend in the Hamptons. All of the details are here.
Please join our email list to get the latest/greatest. Looking for a specific place? Check these links below.
- Hamptons Arts Network
- Children’s Museum of the East End
- East Quogue Historical Society
- Eastville Community Historical Society
- Flanders Village Historical Society
- Hampton Bays Historical Society
- Parrish Art Museum
- Quogue Historical Society
- Sag Harbor Historical Society
- Sag Harbor Whaling Museum
- Shinnecock Nation Cultural Center & Museum
- Society for the Preservation of Long Island Antiquities
- Southampton Arts Center
- Southampton Cultural Center
- Southampton Historical Museum
- The Watermill Center
- Water Mill Museum
- Westhampton Beach Historical Society
- Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center
There are many additional cultural delights to experience in the Hamptons, including the world-famous Parrish Art Museum, the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Complex, the Bay Street Theater in Sag Harbor and many more.
Love art? Come check out the many galleries in the Hamptons featuring beautiful new and old works of Art. There are also numerous Art Festivals in the Hamptons all year long. You’ll see beautiful works and images from amazing artists.